Why English Fella?
We always give you the best service.
English Fella is located in Cebu which is a great destination for traveling. The island has a lot of beautiful white beaches, cold and hot springs, waterfalls and outdoor activities.
English Fella is located in Cebu City, Philippines, a country where English is the second language.
English Fella is near a police station, a fire station, a hospital, malls and international schools. Basic needs are in the vicinity and emergency medical cases will be promptly responded to.
- Fella teachers are trained from the first day until their last day of work.
- They take Language Skills & Development Training that focuses on grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, teaching skills and lesson demonstration.
- They are assigned departments – making them masters in their teaching field, yet they are also flexible in handling other classes.
- Teachers are certified, licensed teachers, IELTS, TOEIC and TOEFL takers, TKT-certified, TESDA accredited and many are studying Master's Degree courses.
- English Fella has its own Training Department tasked to maintain and upscale teachers' competence and professionalism.
CURRICULUM : STUDENT-FIT
- Tailored to students' level and needs.
- Suitable for general English study and exam-oriented ones.
- Designed for all ages from 5 to 105 years old.
- Available throughout the year.
- Fella constantly upgrades its curriculum, books and resources ensuring an up-to-date teaching environment.
Graduate Student's Satisfaction
- In-house Nurse / Guards / Manager / laundry-service.
- English Fella offers a 365-day menu.
- Cleaning service.
Students Since 2006
- Fella has sports competitions between the two campuses, on the first Friday of the month.
- We have Fun Friday on the third Friday of the month which is fun and sociable. Students take part in various games and answer English-related tasks.
- We have Fella Day on the fourth Friday of the month. This showcases students' presentation and English skills in front of an audience.
- There is Island Hopping on the first Saturday of the month. This allows students to experience the beauty of Cebu seas and local sea food.
- There is a Cebu City Tour on the second Saturday of the month. Students can experience the famous local tourist destinations situated in the city, ending with a sumptuous dinner.
- There is a Volunteer Work on the third Saturday of the month. This allows students to render a community service such as local charity work.
- There is a Yoga Fitness Class on Tuesdays and Thursdays for students who like to be physically and spiritually in good shape.
SAFETY & SECURITY
- Students’ safety and security is Fella’s number 1 priority.
- We have 24-hour CCTV recording.
- Fella guards regularly patrol around the campus day and night.
- The proximity of the police station, fire station and hospital contributes to students' safety and security.