Dear valued partners and students,
Thank you for your attention to the Philippines’ entry policy and the school’s re-opening announcement. English Fella has recently passed the TESDA on-the-site inspection as well as is qualified to assist students to apply for the Special Student Permit (SSP) and tourist visa extension from the Bureau of Immigration.
Due to the raging COVID-19 pandemic, the balance between supply and demand among supply chains had led to a rapid increase in price which, in turn, affected the hardware maintenance costs. To continuously provide a safe environment and quality educational service, English Fella has decided to increase the tuition fee and local charge from 1st April, 2022. Despite the hurdles of the COVID-19 pandemic, rest assured that we will keep doing our best to help students achieve their goals.
Kindly check the following updated information for your reference on student consultation
and the preparation for entry to the Philippines:
- Course related：Re-integrated some courses’ names (Course structure and class hours remain unchanged)；Guaranteed classes are temporarily unavailable since the test registrations have been temporarily suspended
- Increase of Tuition ：Based on the registration from 1st April, 2022
- Guidelines of keeping the period and return to school
- Guidelines of transferring study periods
- Cancellation Policy
- School Bank account
- 2022 Government permit & Certifications
We would like to extend our sincere gratitude to all of you. Thank you for the trust and being patient with us. We look forward to seeing you soon.
11st March, 2022